Thursday, September 06, 2007

Good To "See" You Again!

Once again, it's been a while since I've blogged. I just gotta get used to the idea of blogging being something I do when I can, rather than allowing it to become something I feel I "must" do. I find myself at times getting a bit worked up and anxious that I haven't blogged in a while.

Truth is, life is busy! That's no news to you, I know. Not to me either. I want to be a better, more concise communicator. I have a desire to use the best modes of communication and contact available. Thus, my blog.

Life just gets in the way! I'm still a human, I find! I'm a follower of Jesus, a husband, a dad, a son, a friend, a Pastor, a Chaplain, now a quasi-Assistant Football Coach ... where does it all fit in?

So, that's where I've been the last while. Now, with school in full swing, a new Youth Pastor on board (if you're at NewHeart, you're gonna want to get to know this guy!), Colleen into her new CSUN classes part-time, my computer dies! Like I said, life happens.

All that aside, I do feel like life is falling back into place a bit. So, we'll see. Soon.

No comments: