Tuesday, March 22, 2005

First call

Welcome to my blog! I hope you what you find here helps you get to know me better. One of the things I have become well-known for (not by any means on purpose) is for my ability to remember names.

I have to admit that as our church grows, that gets harder to do all the time, try as I may. Some have told me that age has something to do with it, but for the life of me, I can't remember who they were!! ;^)

I mention that to invite you to post your comments here as well, so that I can also get to know you better. Whether they be about whatever is posted here, a recent message, a question you have about me or NewHeart. Have at it (but be nice!).

May God's hand of blessing be on you and your family this week as we prepare to celebrate the reason for the hope that we have!

No comments: