Saturday, March 10, 2007

Mid-Weekend

WOW! Like I said, a whirlwind of a weekend!

The last 36 hours have been non-stop, but worth every moment! The time with Pete Scazzero was great. It's always good to catch up with friends, especially when you haven't seen each other in a while.

The Foursquare Live Satellite Broadcast went well today. I was THRILLED beyond words to have Pete's Emotionally Healthy Spirituality material exposed to our Foursquare family in such a large way. While the live venue we were at in San Dimas had about 100 participants, it's estimated that there were a total of about 9,000 in 350 sites across the country!

After dropping Pete off at LAX, I went by the hospital to check in on my friend. He is recovering so well for someone who just had major back surgery. I was able to be there when he was getting out of bed for the first time! We were able to walk together from ICU to his room on another floor. Needless to say, we took the elevator!

For any who are wondering, my tooth seems to have settled down today. As long as I don't put pressure or cold on it, the pain is non-existent. To the dentist on Monday (hopefully).

Sounds like Colleen is having a great time at her Ladies Retreat. I am so glad for that, as she has had a rough month or so. This coming week is our 21st anniversary. I'm working on plans for us to get out of town for a couple of days to celebrate.

On to church in the AM....

No comments: